Classified Cyber Security Associate Manager
- Huntsville, AL
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Cyber Security Associate Manager will perform duties as an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) located at the Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company Huntsville Facility in Huntsville, AL.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure compliance to governing documents and security policies and assist in regulatory periodic assessments.
- Implement and test state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database solutions.
- Stay current with system vulnerabilities and provides current security training to all system users.
- Perform system and program auditing to ensure compliance to system security plan.
- Conduct risk assessments and provide recommendations for secure implementation and compliance in accordance with government regulations and information assurance/cybersecurity guidelines.
- Create, maintain and submit information system security documents and reports to regulatory agencies and leadership.
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Assist with the implementation of security procedures.
- Verify information system security requirements.
- Perform information system certification and accreditation planning, testing, assessing and liaison activities.
- Apply information assurance / cyber security standards, directives, guidance and policies to an architectural/risk based framework.
- Provide architectural / risk based analysis of information assurance / cyber security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends and requirements.
A Final Secret Clearance is required.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Final Secret clearance.
- Overall knowledge of Information Systems Security and ISSM duties.
- Windows client/server background.
- Some UNIX/LINUX technical experience, knowledge of OS security requirements and IS (Information Systems) auditing experience.
- Familiar with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and writing System Security Plans in eMASS.
- Cyber tools used to monitor, detect and defend systems (ie. HBSS, Endpoint Security, ACAS or equivalent).
- Knowledge of NIST 800 series.
- DoD 8570 IAM/IAT Level III certification (i.e., CISM, CISSP, etc.).
- Knowledge of Splunk, Lansweeper, and working knowledge of system administration and network administration.
- Working knowledge of classified defense contracts, and SAP Plans. Knowledge of Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top