CH-53K Sr Program Planner
Description: The candidate will perform Program Planning activities to support the Sikorsky CH-53K Program. The candidate will be an integral part of the dynamic CH-53K Heavy Lift Replacement Program as it begins transitioning from development to Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP). The responsible candidate will be required to collaborate with program management and the production team members to plan, create, monitor, generate/maintain and analyze resource loaded network schedules for program schedule performance and schedule related metrics. The candidate will be responsible to support both internal and external program and executive level reviews with summary level and overview schedules. In addition, the below are key responsibilities for this role:
• Prepares and coordinates the modeling and re-engineering of the Integrated Master Schedule for new or existing programs and supports the integration of the Integrated Master Plan into the Integrated Master Schedule.
• Establishes and coordinates business rhythms required to accomplish program control, analyses and forecasting objectives.
• Utilizing applicable project management tools, implement network logic and measurement methods to perform critical path and risk analyses.
• Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions to applicable stakeholders.
• Implement, maintain and manage planning products in support of planning processes.
• Perform independent network analyses resulting in reports and metrics.
• Conduct data and process quality assessments of planning products and prepare for surveillance reviews to ensure compliance with program performance management.
• Maintains and coordinates vertical and horizontal schedule integration between supplemental schedules, the Integrated Master Schedule, and the Program Summary Master Schedule.
Desired Skills: Experience in the application of integrated cost/schedule techniques. The ability to analyze schedules and EV performance measurements. experience with MS Project and/or Primavera. Some knowledge with Earned Value (EVMS)Preferred Experience: Critical path analysis, COS, MS Office Products, Risk Management, and SAP. The candidate shall have good interpersonal communication, writing and presentation skills..
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top