CH53K Finance & Business Operations Tech Lead
- Shelton, CT
Description:The Marine Corps Systems (MCS) F&BO organization is looking for a self-motivated and energetic Staff Multi-Function Financial Analyst, to provide financial leadership and support to the CH-53K Development Program. The successful candidate will be the Technical Lead for the CH-53K Systems Design and Development (SDD) Contract. The SDD contract has an estimated value of over $5B. The program is in the critical test phase of the contract which with successful execution will lead to the award of full rate production contracts and allow entry into various international markets.
The overall responsibility for this position is to support the coordination and data integration of the SDD programs earned value data. The CH-53K SDD F&BO Tech Lead will be managing the programs data integration from the earned value planning tools into the earned value financial reporting tools and become a business partner with the IPTs to ensure success. Aggressively manages and performs analysis to ensure present and future schedules/cost, and business financial performance is consistent with forecasts and identifies risk and opportunities to the plans.
This position will partner with the CH-53K SDD Planning Leads and Finance Leads to ensure EAC integrity, timely CDRL delivery, EVM and cost compliance, and process standardization across all SDD reporting requirements. This position will also be responsible to ensure all data and submittals are audit ready, and fully documented and substantiated. The position will have direct exposure to Program Management, Sikorsky RMS Compliance, Core Finance, Contracts, Engineering, Purchasing and Material Management teams. The ideal candidate should have solid analytical, communication, and time management/ task prioritizing skills; be team oriented and have a strong work ethic; have significant experience in Earned Value reporting and financial planning and analysis; strong Excel skills; proven track record of problem solving, and ability to effectively communicate ideas.
Statement of Work:
• Provide financial leadership and guidance to the program IPTs; promote Earned Value (EV) compliance and a cost-conscious culture
• Work closely with program planning team and effectively integrate financial results
• Utilize the Earned Value tools and communicate the financial metrics required to ensure focus on program performance
• Collaborate with Integrated Product Team Leads to prepare monthly and annual bottoms-up EAC's, including but not limited to the following:
- Maintain and communicate key assumptions that drive realistic EAC's
- Proactively identify cost impacts resulting from the Change Control Board (CCB) and ensure proper evaluation before inclusion in the EAC
- Reconcile all data integrations
- Maintain program contract base budget logs and month end customer deliverables.
• Contribute to the accurate, concise and timely preparation of executive presentations, including EXCO Reviews, Program Business Reviews, and IPT Reviews. Support the Program Business Rhythm and month end customer deliverables
• Ensure compliance with Business Ethics, Earned Value, Sarbanes-Oxley/Internal Controls
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Detail Oriented, Independent, self-starter
- Ability to work in challenging, fast paced environment
- Experience in leading financial reporting of multiple projects
- Experience in Earned Value Reporting
-Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10 years of professional experience; or 8 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority.
-Familiar with RMS and Corporate PPMP
-Earned Value Management Implementation/Business Rhythm Execution Experience
-Experience in full criteria earned value reporting
-Experience with SAP, Hyperion, COBRA, wInsight and other financial business system applications
-Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top