Category Mgmt Sr Stf
- Stratford, CT
Description:Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, based in Stratford, CT, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced helicopters for the commercial and military missions.
As Lockheed Martin increases focus on international sales growth, fulfilling the customers demand for Industrialization is a key component of the Capture win strategy. The Manager of International Sourcing and Industrialization position will report directly to the Senior Manager of Strategic Sourcing with a strong dotted line to Business Development and Capture Managers. The position will have visibility across all Line of Business's International Captures for alignment across the entire Sikorsky Supply Chain.
This strategic role will also require coordination with LM International to leverage synergies in countries with multiple LM Captures (LM Aero, MFC and Space). Additionally, collaboration with the Industrial Development/Offset organization is required to assure offset obligations fulfilled and properly communicated to Supply Chain senior management.
The position will be responsible for representing Supply Chain on International Capture Teams and coordinate amongst the Sikorsky Supply Chain organization for proposal support. Responsibilities include; devising work share for international suppliers, identify and developing Industry Teammates, collaboration with Programs and Aftermarket to identify practical industrialization work content for Customer's industrial base, negotiating and execute Teaming Agreements, and planning and moderating supplier conferences.
The preferred candidate will must be self-motivated, creative, and apply working knowledge of sourcing, sales and program management. Key to success will be ability to coordinate externally with existing supply base and identify new international suppliers, while operating effectively internally across multiple functional disciplines (Supply Chain, BD, Industrial Development, Programs, ITC, Legal).
1. Detail and Teamwork oriented with demonstrated organizational skills
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Strong negotiation skills & strategies for supplier engagement
4. Demonstrated problem solving skills
5. Business acumen and ability to make business-based decisions
6. Self-motivated, demonstrated sense of urgency, ownership of tasks and accountable
7. Work both independently and in a team environment; experience leading cross-functional teams
8. Demonstrated Leadership qualities and ability to lead a team
9. Strong presentation skills and ability to address complex matters/solutions with Senior Leadership and customers
10. Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
11. Experience with international suppliers preferred
12. Understanding of the acquisition cycle, product development lifecycle, aftermarket and roles/responsibilities of various program personnel.
13. Ability to travel international
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top