Description:Become part of our team as the Subcontract Administrator Associate and you will support the Supply Chain Management (SCM) procurement team. Tasks include develop subcontract specifications, statements of work, terms and conditions, procurement of specialized materials, equipment and services, prepare bid packages, administration of repair and return contracts, evaluate subcontractor proposals, negotiate subcontracts, issuing properly authorized awards/subcontracts and participating in contract negotiations. Responsible for conducting cost analysis support, understand procurement activity under the guidance of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS). Some travel may be required.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related discipline or equivalent experience and/or combined education in subcontract management or supply chain.
• Must have the ability to work with others in a Supply Chain Management Team environment
• Knowledge of Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP) a plus
• Experience in contracts or subcontracts is desired
• Degree in supply chain or business or industrial engineering desired
• Should possess strong communication and follow up skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Problem solving/critical thinking skills
• Ability to work as an individual with minimal supervision
• 1+ years of experience with Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
• Data analytics skills
Back to top