Business Process Engineer
- King of Prussia, PA
Description:Lockheed Martin Space has embarked on a transformational journey - destination the future. Digital transformation is Lockheed Martin's path to the future with its interconnected environment where data becomes information and information drives decisions that create value across the entire lifecycle. To help us along this journey Space is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Space Workstream Transformation Business Process Engineer. We're looking for someone with passion and enthusiasm to enable and deliver on the Space Business Transformation!
Business Process Engineer contributing to Business Transformation at Lockheed Martin Space. As a member of the Workstream Transformation team, the successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business processes based on evolving and advanced digital capabilities of business systems. Evaluating, reinventing, and streamlining to optimize processes to leverage new digital capabilities. Represent business process needs with technology teams to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments. Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls. Work directly with Space Business Transformation systems engineering and architecture team to ensure integration across transformation architectures. Work with Space Business Transformation Implementation Team and Functional Leadership teams to identify opportunities to drive implementation of new processes and prepare for change management required to execute new processes.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, math, physics or other related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience with process development and deployment, change management and process improvement
- Familiarity with business process engineering standards across industry and within aerospace and defense
- Experience with command media processes and practices
- Experience executing projects with agile processes and tools
- Excellent communication, integration and organizational skills for interaction with peers, external personnel, and all levels of leadership
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience with Lockheed Martin Space command media and business processes
- Experience with leading an organizational / cultural change initiative
- Demonstrated success in a technical or organizational leadership role
- Experience with American Process Quality Council (APQC) business process standards
- Willingness to work within a space of ambiguity and define a path forward
- Experience with leading implementation of model-based / digital transformation practices
- Expertise in architecture and modeling tools, such as Business Process Modeler, and model-based systems engineering practices
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top