- Endicott, NY
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Responsible for Missions System Business Development supporting the LM Sikorsky Mission Systems Business Area. The Position requires interfacing with multiple customers within Army Aviation and S&T community
but may be asked to interface with other customers as necessary. Responsibilities include:
- Primary interface to customer on mission systems
- Manage the Market Assist (MA) and Bid & Proposal (B&P) budgets for capture activities.
- Manage opportunities in the long-range plan (LRP).
- Develop mission system capture strategy and marketing presentations for external and internal briefings.
- Coordinate capture activities with LM stakeholders including multiple program offices, technical operations, LM Government Affairs, LMI, and BD field offices.
- Support development and execution of customer engagement plans.
- Position to "Win" coordination.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Tradeshow and marketing planning and support
• 7-10 years' work experience with the US Army
• Experience with Business Development or related experience
• Experience with Open Architectures and mission systems
• Able to obtain and maintains Secret clearance
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work flexible hours and conduct domestic travel
• Aspiration to learn and to advance in Business Development
• Strong organizational skills ad attention to detail
• Team player
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial attitude
• Understanding of capture process and risk based assessment
• Familiarity with US Army Aviation, Requirements generation, R&D initiatives and Aviation user community
• Familiarity with Army budgeting processes
• Ability to interface with wide range of customers
• Ability to generate presentations and marketing campaigns
• Understanding of LM Sikorsky IRAD and NBF
• Demonstrated experience working Executives and supporting related initiatives across multiple stakeholders.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top