Billing Accountant Associate
EBS Financial Services Cash Management Solutions is responsible for providing Billing and Collections (B&C) services to various Lockheed Martin business area/unit partners.
This position is primarily responsible for providing successful billing support for the Lockheed Martin RMS groups with additional support in other areas as needed. Position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Accurate and timely internal and external customer billing support for assigned contracts
- Completion of invoice and account reconciliations as required
- Independently analyze and identify billing opportunities
- Create, review and approve invoices (including self audit checklists)
- Create accounting documents and appropriately transmit invoices
- Assist with collection and cash application activities as needed
- Review system enhancements and make recommendations
Additional responsibilities and special projects will be assigned as needed to support the organization.
This is a fast paced, challenging position where the candidate must be a high performer and quick learner. The candidate must be able and willing to support and meet tight deadlines on a continuous basis while staying focused on internal (billing team) and external (Business area/site, FAR, etc.) policies and procedures. An ability to work effectively both independently and in a supportive, diverse team environment is expected. The employee will be expected to master various systems and processes while providing excellent customer service and maintaining frequent contact with business partners. The candidate will also be expected to maintain required financial controls and to support audits as necessary.
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree
- Effective analytical skills demonstrated through related experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Experience / knowledge of accounting entries and related impacts
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with billing and/or collections
- Proven analytical skills through related work experience
- Exceptional teamwork attitude
- Exceptional customer service
- Quick learner with aptitude for various systems and processes
- Accountability and professionalism
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Lakeland Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top