Description:Lockheed Martin Global Financial Services (GFS) is responsible for providing financial and accounting support to various Lockheed Martin business area partners. Financial Automation Solutions Team (FAST). This position is located in Lakeland, FL.
Candidate will support various automation tasks which may include supporting any of the functions below:
• Process Reengineering - Evaluating functional processes and creating detailed flowcharts of the process to be automated
• Documentation - Creating thorough and detailed documentation of the process to be automated
• Development - Developing, enhancing, troubleshooting, and maintaining various various automated processes utilizing automation tools such as MS Power Query.
Candidate will be expected to identify process improvements and develop innovative solutions to complex problems. This includes analyzing data and presenting recommendations to FAST leadership.
Candidate will be expected to interact with customers from across the organization and must be comfortable interacting with peers in different departments.
Candidate will be expected to partner with peers and build strong relationships. Candidate is expected to think creatively to explore, identify, and leverage new technology and tools.
This is a challenging internship and the ideal candidate is a quick learner with a superior work ethic. The candidate must be able provide timely and accurate work products in order support team deadlines. An ability to work effectively both independently and in a supportive, diverse team environment is expected.
This position may require performance of other duties as required in a changing environment. The candidate is expected to be able and willing to meet deadlines on a continuous basis.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, with specific emphasis on Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation, understand complex processes, and clearly articulate ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Active learner, openness to working with new software/tools, using unfamiliar technologies
- Experience with advanced MS Excel features such as MS Excel Power Query
- Demonstrated ability to make process improvements
- Experience in a professional team working environment
Back to top