Associate Systems Engineer
Description:At Lockheed Rotary and Mission System (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) is looking for high performing Systems Engineers and Integration and Test Engineers to support a variety of F-16 flight simulator programs at its Training and Logistics Solution (TLS) Orlando, FL campus.
The selected candidate will have an exciting opportunity working on Lockheed Martin F-16 flight simulators. The candidate will support systems engineering and integration and test activities.
The selected candidate must have:
• Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplined team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle and associated processes
• Demonstrated interest in modeling-, simulation-, and training-related technologies
• Willingness to support infrequent domestic and foreign travel assignments
• Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
-- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Experience with model-based engineering methodologies (e.g., OOSEM, RUP SE, Harmony-SE)
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Relevant professional certifications (e.g., CSEP, PMP, PMI-ACP)
• Experience with the DOORS requirement management tool
Back to top