Assistant Program Manager, Air Vehicle & Avionics, UH-1N Replacement
Description: This position is contingent upon Sikorsky winning the USAF UH-1N Replacement Contract in 3Q2018. Responsibilities include:
• Lead the Air Vehicle & Avionics Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to support the UH-1N Replacement Program.
• Report to the UH-1N Replacement Program Manager and have complete P&L responsibility for his/her IPT in support of the overall program business plan.
• Deliver the product to the customer in accordance with cost, schedule, quality and technical performance requirements as identified by contract.
• Work with other UH-1N Replacement APMs to develop an air vehicle & avionics system solution that
• Act as primary business interface between the customer and Sikorsky Subject Matter Expert (SME) for respective IPT.
• Manage subcontractors and act as the primary interface with project suppliers.
• Approve all project requirements, work statements, budgets, schedules and risk management plans.
• Develop, review and approve project metrics, primarily EVM, to track project health and provide visibility to the Program and Executive management.
• Coordinate project reviews, oversee activities initiated by the customer and manage other efforts required to maintain project support.
• Prepare and give formal presentations to internal and external groups.
• Provide leadership in the development of an effective organization.
• Ensure timely and compete feedback is provided to all associates to improve their overall performance.
• Ensure full compliance with LM Code of Ethics, ITC regulations and all applicable policies.
• Assure proper practices are in place to comply with ESH requirements.
Desired Skills: • Highly motivated, flexible individual with ability to serve customer needs.
• Good communication and presentation skills are essential.
• Demonstrated effective leadership skills.
• 10 years of experience in Program Engineering Management and Program Management.
• Experience in earned value management and critical path management required.
• U.S. citizen that holds or is qualified to obtain Secret level U.S. Government security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top