Applied Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Description:The Applied Artificial Intelligence Team is looking for software engineers who possess passion for conceptualizing, building and testing autonomous systems. This position provides the opportunity to apply technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques in the software field to develop tangible, differentiated and meaningful solutions aimed at significantly enhancing the sustainment of complex systems and enabling future hyper-battlespace capabilities.
The selected candidate will be part of a range of projects including short-term sprints (rapid prototyping) and long-term engagements (database development and management). The team is focused on supporting major projects through the use of a small, innovative core team, leveraging AI to create and sustain state-of-the-art technologies across several Lines of Business.
The candidate can be expected to be exposed to Artificial Intelligence, with opportunities for study, personal development and experimentation in this area. The candidate must exhibit self-motivation, a strong work ethic, time management and interpersonal skills.
Must be a US Person (US citizen or Permanent Resident).
• Extensive programming experience with either Python or C++
• Working understanding of software architecture concepts, paradigms, procedures
• US Person
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related discipline
• Experience with Python and multiple libraries (NumPy, Scikit, Pandas, OpenCV, etc.)
• Background in high-performance computing (CUDA), embedded HPC especially desired
• Experience applying modern Computer Vision or RF signal processing
• Database creation/management (SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
• Experience with network/messaging (UDP, ZeroMQ, etc.)
• Experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD), Agile Principles
• RESTful API development
• Experience developing applications on Linux
• Experience with capturing Software Requirements
• Experience with Configuration Management (GitLab, Git, Docker)
Back to top