Aeronautical Engineer Associate
Description:Joint Strike Fighter (F-35) mechanical design of electrical wire harness installation. Design using 3D CATIA design tool. Engineering release coordination to include post release shop support and post aircraft delivery support.
Must be a US Citizen, this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in mechanical engineering or related technical field.
• Prior experience in a related industry preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in mechanical design and subsystems routing installation design.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in airframe drawings, CATIA 3D modeling, electrical systems schematics.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work, multi-task, and manage time effectively.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Back to top