A/AI Machine Learning Engineer Sr
- Shelton, CT
Description:The Enterprise Operations Artificial Intelligence Team is looking for software engineers who possess passion for conceptualizing, building, testing and maturing autonomous systems. This position provides the opportunity to apply technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques in the software field to develop tangible, differentiated and meaningful solutions aimed at significantly enhancing the sustainment of complex systems and enabling future hyper-battlespace capabilities.
The selected candidate will be part of a range of projects including short-term sprints (rapid prototyping) and long-term engagements (integration, maturation of prototypes). The team is focused on supporting major projects through the use of a small, innovative core team, leveraging AI to create and sustain state-of-the-art technologies across several Lines of Business.
The selected candidate will focus on development, integration and test, spanning the complete system development lifecycle. This includes requirements generation, system and software design, implementation, integration, and flight test. The candidate can be expected to be exposed to Artificial Intelligence, with opportunities for study, personal development and experimentation in this area. The candidate must exhibit self-motivation, a strong work ethic, time management and interpersonal skills.
Must be a US Person (i.e. a US citizen or green-card-holder).
The team's preference is for a candidate who will be based in Shelton, CT, but the candidate can potentially work at any major Lockheed Martin facility, or even remotely.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related discipline
• Experience using machine learning frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow, MxNet, Caffe, etc)
• Experience with Python and multiple libraries (NumPy, OpenCV, Scikit, Pandas, etc.)
• Experience developing prototype software
• Experience applying modern Computer Vision or RF signal processing
• Background in high-performance computing (CUDA), embedded HPC a plus
• Experience with DevOps tools: Docker, Git [GitLab, GitHub], Continuous Integration [CI], Continuous Deployment [CD]
• Experience with network/messaging (UDP, ZeroMQ, RESTful API, etc.)
• Experience developing applications on Linux
• Experience with C++
• Experience interfacing with databases (SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top