- San Francisco, CA
Lob is seeking an experienced and driven recruiter who has previously helped scale engineering teams. As a member of the Lob Talent team, your work will directly contribute to the team, culture, and identity of Lob. You will recruit for a variety of different technical roles on the Engineering team.
You should be passionate about curating world-class experiences for candidates throughout the entire recruiting lifecycle. You possess a strong sense of urgency, excellent organizational skills, and great follow-through on tasks.
Lob embraces a high speed and collaborative culture. It is a place where you own your success and are fully supported in reaching the next level in your career. We offer remote working opportunities and are only able to employ those in the following states: California, Texas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Illinois, Colorado, Washington State, Utah, and Oregon. You can also work onsite at our San Francisco headquarters.
As a Technical Recruiter, you'll...
- Partner closely with engineering and leadership to deeply understand Lob’s engineering hiring needs
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for technical hires, including sourcing and identifying passive candidates using a variety of online tools and unique sourcing techniques
- Help managers drill down to what they really need in a role and develop strategic plans for recruiting candidates who are aligned with Lob’s values and mission to automate the offline world
- Identify and attract candidates with diverse backgrounds and implement best practices around inclusion throughout our interview process
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
- Act as a brand ambassador for Lob and help manage recruiting event logistics spanning across campuses, conferences, and external events
For this role, we’re looking for someone with...
- 4+ years of overall experience, with 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment with a focus on software and technology
- Exceptional and out of the box sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques
- A passion for curating exceptional experiences for candidates
- Experience partnering with hiring managers to hone their recruiting process & close candidates
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, and we are rapidly growing our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Medical Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter & Parking benefits (includes monthly stipend) for those based out of our San Francisco office
- Free lunch, snacks and dinner when working at our San Francisco office
- Dog-friendly San Francisco office
- Allowance for in-person team meetings (all flights and accommodations covered) for those not based out of our San Francisco office
- Home-office setup and phone/internet stipend for those not based out of our San Francisco office
Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company
Additional Information: *Colorado only - salary $79,924 - $93.750 offer includes benefits, equity, 401K
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#86 on Y Combinator's Top Private Companies List 2021
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021
2020 Inc 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2019 Timmy Awards - Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Community Favorite in the Bay Area
Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500
Back to top