Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Position Summary Living Spaces is looking for multiple candidates for the distribution center, who are excited to work in a fast paced environment and want to be part of a fast growing home furnishings brand. We have immediate positions in the following departments: receiving, loaders, forklift, stocking, and pulling, staging and loading merchandise. The distribution associates will pick and pack orders, receive, stack and check incoming containers, load and unload trucks, move material within the facility, safely operate forklifts or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Re-wrap open boxed merchandise and assist with customer returns.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated competence in the application and use of PC and operating systems
- Must be able to interface with a multi-shift operation and physically frequent all areas of offices and warehouse
- Performs other duties as assigned by senior management.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. Requires frequent walking and standing. Must be able to work in a warehouse environment - cement floors, temperature swings, loud noise and being frequently exposed to moving mechanical equipment and parts.
- Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One to two years of related experience in forklift operation.
- A positive and pleasant personality, verbal communication, professionalism, sensitivity to confidential matters, organization team work.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, weekends and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Back to top