Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Position Summary The Web Designer is responsible for online creative related to web, email, remarketing, and social media campaigns. Will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and assets for our developers. Core responsibilities will be creating fresh and innovative email campaigns that both elevate the Living Spaces brand and drive conversions on our website and in-store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with product management and development team to define and implement designs that will wow visitors to our website
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- Design emails, banners (static, GIF, and video) and other eCommerce collateral that drives conversions on the web
- Take an email from concept to final product. This includes working with our buyers to highlight new/ high-performing products.
- Work with the studio team to get the photo assets needed and the copywriting team to get the written content to make sure each email performs well.
- Work with our email developers to launch in our ESP.
- Using conversion metrics, will iterate constantly to achieve the highest performing designs for each purpose/channel while staying consistent with our brand voice
- Be an expert on design trends both inside and outside the home furnishings industry
- Assist production artists and outside creative resources with digital deliverables as needed
- Consistently meet creative schedules and online marketing requirements
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Significant experience as an email designer with start to finish responsibility
- Expertise in visual problem solving through creative design and User Experience Design best principles
Associates degree in marketing or graphic design. Minimum 5 years of experience in in web/digital graphic design and production, including websites, emails, web banners, social media and mobile device marketing pieces. Experience creating digital catalogs in InDesign or background in interior design is a big plus. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have expert level knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, UI Apps (Sketch/Invision Studio/FIGMA etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Back to top