- Grand Prairie, TX
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Position Summary This position's primary responsibility is to accessorize the entire showroom, create a real life visual for the guest, and showcase vignette style rooms in all categories that are assigned to the store's showroom floor. The ultimate standard is the creation of a showroom floor that delights guests and is faithful to the Living Spaces brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete and demonstrate the ability to effectively execute to company expectations
all new hire and ongoing training modules
- Complete vendor/product training as required
- Ensure that the store is ready by completing a daily walk through of the entire store and address any areas of concern.
- Partner with outer Brand Team members, labeling and CPU/Floor Prep, to ensure that the entire showroom floor is 100% complete according to Living Spaces brand guidelines.
- Execute all areas of the showroom with proper product placement, accessorizing, and location of product.
- Create a realistic living experience for our guests.
- Ensure that all accessory and furniture products are properly placed according to company SOP.
- Obey all safety rules and guidelines set forth by Living Spaces.
- Follow all furniture and accessory inventory and binning processes.
- Completes required training in the expected timeframe, and participates in ongoing learning opportunities
- Actively support and contribute to the store team with the goal of helping the entire team delight guests and achieve revenue targets
- Ensure that the stores is "Grand Opening" ready by completing the daily task list and style guides
- Ability to work weekends and most holidays
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent. 1-2 years experience in a fast paced, high traffic, guest facing, interactive retail environment. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have experience in Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of design software programs is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Back to top