- La Mirada, CA
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Be a part of a growing company working with great people! Our Manufacturing Department has an immediate Full Time need for an Springer. Our ideal team member will have humility & respect, speed & simplicity, fanatic discipline, social responsibility, put guests first, be unique, passionate, and innovative.
Perks of working at Living Spaces!
• Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick time (eligibility-time in position)
• Medical, dental, and vision plus 401k (eligibility-time in position)
• Promotional opportunities with pay increases
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit available)
• Free Living Spaces attire (shirts/outerwear)
• Team Member Discount (15% regular priced merchandise)
• Referral Bonuses ($200 and up to $500)
• Career Growth and relocation opportunities as we continue to expand!
• Installs webbing and springs in furniture frames preparatory to upholstering:
• Tacks or staples ends of webbing strips to side of frame, using tack hammer or staple gun.
• Stretches webbing across frame with webbing stretcher and tacks ends to opposite side of frame.
• Tacks strips to back of frame and weaves them through crosspieces to cover opening.
• Cuts webbing overlap with hand shears.
• Positions coil springs on webbing and fastens spring to webbing with needle and twine or with metal clips, using clinching tool.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Up to 1 year(s) experience using hand and power tools.
• Qualifications: Previous furniture or car upholstery experience is preferred, but not required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision, Distance vision, and Ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to climb a ladder occasionally. The employee may have to lift items overhead.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; climb or balance and stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
To perform the warehouse job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education: High School Degree or GED in relevant field or equivalent.
• Certificates (if applicable): N/A
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Living Spaces participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired team members are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility.
Back to top