Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to accurately identify and input information about returned product, utilizing a computer, adhering to company policy and customer specifications.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Accurately capture customer information and input of that data into the system utilizing a computer and company software for data entry.
- Proper opening of product and assessment of quantity contained within company guidelines.
- Inputting of product identification data into computer system and sorting of product to zones indicated, utilizing a scanner.
- All work to be performed based on customer specifications.
- Report all damaged pieces according to Living Spaces guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Maintain high quality line items.
- Notify proper personnel when discrepancies are identified.
- Participates in departmental continuous improvement opportunities.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One to two years of related experience in forklift operation.
Back to top