Retail Sales Associate - Product Specialist (part time)
- Fort Worth, TX
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Position Summary The primary responsibility of a Product Specialist is to execute the Living Spaces Guest Engagement Model and create a positive experience for our guests that keeps them coming back. Proper execution of these 2 areas will enable the product specialist to exceed targeted SPH (Sales Per Hour) and drive company KPIs all while maintaining the highest level of guest satisfaction as measured by our guest survey.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain a primary focus on training and development on sales proficiency process
- Complete all training and demonstrate the ability to effectively execute to company expectations
- Executes style guide directives by overseeing all aspects of merchandising, visual and labeling
- Ensure daily task lists are completed by store teams
- Ensure inventory accuracy according to company asset protection standard work
- Drive proficiency using Living Spaces Guest Engagement Model
- Connect behaviors in the Guest Engagement model to expected sales outcomes
- Self assess daily results and partner with Leadership on behavioral expectations to improve
- Complete a monthly proficiency plan by utilizing the end of the month sales reporting tools and self-assessing personal strength and opportunities
- Drive proficiency using Living Spaces Guest Engagement Model and Guest Satisfaction
- Help to execute style guide directives and Daily Task List
- Help to build a culture throughout store that drives the following positive company expected outcomes
- Actively support and contribute to the store with the goal of helping the entire team delight guests and achieve revenue targets
- Utilize all tools to the company standard
- Ensure check-out/in processes is executed
- Ability to work weekends and most holidays
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent. 1 years of retail experience in a direct customer interactive environment preferred. High volume experience is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have experience in Microsoft Office programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Back to top