Retail Logistics Supervisor
- Roseville, CA
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
In this key position the Logistics Supervisor is primarily responsible for every aspect of the Living Spaces Logistics SOP and secondarily, in partnership with the Visual Supervisor, for every aspect of Living Spaces Brand SOP. The ultimate goal for the Logistics Supervisor is to ensure world-class CPU service, shipping and receiving, and product processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that team members are properly trained
- Complete and demonstrate competency in all Learning Spaces training modules
- Partner with management to manage the learning of new hires and existing team members
- Build a passion for the product with the Brand Team through product knowledge and
- Living Spaces brand training
- Manage team member attendance for Logistics Onboarding
- Have shared responsibility with the Visual Supervisor
- Will lead the CPU/Floor Prep team members, Labeling, Service Tech, and Janitor
- Build a passion for the product with the Brand Team through product knowledge
- Partner with the Visual Supervisor to support and execute floor sets, showroom recovery, tech repairs, and creation of DTL's
- Help to manage and execute product flow, shipping and receiving, CPU product flow, and product flow from prep to the floor
- Help to manage the store inventory of all product
- Maintain for proper staging, labeling and organization around usable warehouse space
- Order warehouse supplies as needed
- Provide world-class service to CPU guests
- Maintain CPU standards, including training, process, and surveys
- Ensure that Brand team members engage guests on the showroom floor as needed
- Complete and communicate reports and photos to the Brand Manager, Corporate Partners, Regional Support, and Director of Brand as necessary
- Partner with the Retail Business Manager to meet and exceed gross margin goals
- Able to identify, recruit, develop and retain talent of all team members
- Have ongoing talent conversations and develop leadership skills to build store "bench"
- Able to build and inspire store teams to achieve goals and complete standard work
- Able to generate energy within the store through recognition and transparent in the moment conversations
- Ability to work weekends and most holidays
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent. 5 years of retail experience in a direct customer interactive environment required. High volume experience is preferred. Three years of supervisory experience required. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have experience in Microsoft Office programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Living Spaces participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired team members are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility.
Back to top