Product Labeler (full-time)
- Roseville, CA
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Position Summary This position's primary responsibility is to ensure that all products are properly priced on the showroom and clearance floors. It is also responsible to ensure that all POP signage is legible and properly placed by Living Spaces brand standards throughout the showroom.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
• Training - Complete and demonstrate the ability to effectively execute to company expectations
all new hire and ongoing training modules. This includes but is not limited to the following:
Living Spaces Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SOP)
Onboarding training, including Learning Spaces courses
• Store/Department Experience - Ensure that the store is "Grand Opening" ready by completing
a daily walk through of the entire store and addressing any areas of concern. Partner with other
Brand Team members, especially Visual and CPU/Floor Prep, to ensure that the entire showroom
floor is 100% according to Living Spaces brand guidelines.
• Guest Engagement - Greets and engages all guests throughout Living Spaces.
• Batches - Ensure that all price changes batches are complete on a daily basis.
• Supplies - Ensure that all needed supplies are well stocked and ordered when needed.
• Safety - Must obey all safety rules and guidelines set forth by Living Spaces.
• Inventory - Ensure that all merchandise is properly inventoried and binned.
• Sales - Be ready to execute the Guest Engagement Model on the Sales Floor with guests as
• SOP - Adheres to all company standard operating policies and procedures.
• Complete other duties assigned at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Up to 1 year year(s) retail experience "Big Box" establishment recommended; Warehouse experience recommended.
• Computer Skills: Basic knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Qualifications: Demonstrates key Talent behaviors (Capacity, Commitment, Coachability, Self-Assess, Collaborate, and Self-Initiate); Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees; Ability to read, write, and speak English; Ability to work well in a team environment; Ability to work in a fast paced retail environment and adapt to the changing needs of the business; Ability to work flexible retail hours including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
• Education: High School Degree or GED in relevant field or equivalent.
• Certificates (if applicable): N/A
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Back to top