Parts Lift Operators-2
- San Bernadino, CA
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
The Lift Operator is responsible for filling guest orders and delivering them to the delivery dock in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. Efficiently pick guest orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operates forklift / Order Picker in and around warehouse
- Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment to the stores and DC's
- Moves product from Inbound Bins into the racks according product type and dimension
- Relocates product from end caps and service area into racks
- Efficiently pick customer orders
- Ensures inbound product and transfers received are stored in designated rack areas
- Responsible for scanning merchandise prior to moving it to a different location
- Positions product on racking system
- Carry or transports orders to the dock with material handling equipment
- Able to operate radio frequency equipment
- Conducts operations in compliance with OSHA standards
- Conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Ensures that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled
- Inspects and performs minor maintenance on the equipment
- Maintains a clean free from debris warehouse floor
- Meet company standards for productivity
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent. 1-2 years experience of forklift operation in a fast paced, warehouse environment. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have experience in Microsoft Office programs.
Certificates and Licenses: None Required
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Living Spaces participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired team members are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility.
Back to top