Please No Agency or Recruiter calls. Only direct candidates will be accepted for this position.
Recruiters please don't contact this job poster, hiring manager or employees at company.
The .NET Developer reports to the Manager of Retail Systems and works with other IT team members, business leaders, consultants, and end users in coordinating and developing solutions within Living Spaces' Web and ERP environment from concept through implementation and support. This role coordinates with internal personnel, external partners / consultants, provides leadership, and contributes directly in projects and support.
The Developer will be a key member of the IT team and will perform in-house software development tasks that require excellent technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate must be solution-focused, business minded and team oriented. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The Developer will be responsible for all phases of the software development lifecycle including: design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support.
- Understanding of technical and functional requirements
- Creation of technical design documents
- Development of requirements
- Unit testing and QA testing
- Installation and configuration
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar
- Knowledge of .NET (C#, XML, web services, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Knowledge of C++, Java, or other object oriented language
- Experience with a software product development environment
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Certified Professional a plus
- ERP system experience strongly desired
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- A team player with a sense for initiative
- Flexible and eager to learn
- Goal-oriented with an eye for quality
- Ability to work with pre-existing guidelines, standard operating procedures in a fast-paced professional environment.
- 3+ years in a retail / distribution environment.
- Mobile experience is a plus
Position Location: La Mirada, CA
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered, including 401(k) with company match, and comprehensive insurance coverage. Living Spaces Furniture. offers a professional working environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, and supports individual growth.
Back to top