Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
At Living Spaces, we take pride in being an environment that cultivates the best in our Team Members. From our corporate office in La Mirada, to our Distribution Centers, Manufacturing, Guest Services, Transportation, to any of our retail stores in the United States, you'll find Team Members who have started and grown their careers at Living Spaces. We are a company driven by our core values of humility & respect, passion, innovation, speed & simplicity, fanatic discipline, social responsibility, coupled with the desire to provide our guests with the best possible experience they can have while furnishing their space.
We continuously strive to find dedicated, innovative, driven, enterprising Team Members to help drive our corporate vision - to be the best furniture retailer in the country. If you possess these skills, we invite you to join the journey at Living Spaces.
The primary responsibility of a Product Specialist is to execute the Living Spaces Guest Engagement Model and create a positive experience for our guests that keeps them coming back. Proper execution of these 2 areas will enable the product specialist to exceed targeted SPH (Sales Per Hour) and drive company KPIs all while maintaining the highest level of guest satisfaction as measured by our guest survey.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain a primary focus on training and development on sales proficiency process
- Complete all training and demonstrate the ability to effectively execute to company expectations
- Executes style guide directives by overseeing all aspects of merchandising, visual and labeling
- Ensure daily task lists are completed by store teams
- Ensure inventory accuracy according to company asset protection standard work
- Drive proficiency using Living Spaces Guest Engagement Model
- Connect behaviors in the Guest Engagement model to expected sales outcomes
- Self assess daily results and partner with Leadership on behavioral expectations to improve
- Complete a monthly proficiency plan by utilizing the end of the month sales reporting tools and self-assessing personal strength and opportunities
- Drive proficiency using Living Spaces Guest Engagement Model and Guest Satisfaction
- Help to execute style guide directives and Daily Task List
- Help to build a culture throughout store that drives the following positive company expected outcomes
- Actively support and contribute to the store with the goal of helping the entire team delight guests and achieve revenue targets
- Utilize all tools to the company standard
- Ensure check-out/in processes is executed
- Ability to work weekends and most holidays
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent. 1 years of retail experience in a direct customer interactive environment preferred with mattress selling experience. High volume experience is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have experience in Microsoft Office programs.
Position Hiring Range
The hiring pay range provides a guide for what we would reasonably pay for the position. Pay is determined by various factors including market demand, applicable skills, work experience and education, location, company budget, and in-demand skill sets.
$16.50 - $22.25
Retail, Guest Services, and Distribution Center Team Members are eligible to receive a team bonus based on meeting specific monthly goals and KPI's. Bonus amounts are based on the level of achievement and the total hours worked during the bonus eligible month.
- 401(k) (full and part time eligible)
- Sick Time
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
For more details, please visit our website at: Careers (livingspaces.com)
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Living Spaces participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired team members are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility.