- San Bernadino, CA
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
The maintenance worker is responsible for the repairs and preservation of the physical asset of the Distribution Center and assisting the maintenance manager with other responsibilities. This includes maintaining a clean environment for employees and visitors. Applicants must be available to work varying weekends, hours, weekends and holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• The maintenance worker is responsible for the repairs and preservation of the physical asset of the Distribution Center and assisting the maintenance manager with other responsibilities.
• This includes maintaining a clean environment for employees and visitors.
• Applicants must be available to work varying weekends, hours, weekends and holidays.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, painting, masonry and carpentry.
- A positive and pleasant personality, verbal communication, professionalism, and organization team work.
- Available to perform emergency repairs
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned
- Assure safety practices are used which comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines.
- Regular, on-time attendance
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to work inside and outside in all weather conditions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Two years working experience in facility
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Living Spaces participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired team members are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility.
Back to top