- Fremont, CA
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Position Summary Competitive hourly pay wage
Plus additional $2 per hour temporary hazard pay
Monthly Bonus Eligibility
Janitors keep assigned areas, such as office, industrial building in clean and orderly condition. Work successfully with fellow employees & others. Understand and follow instructions, both verbal and written.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to janitorial cleaning, empty trash, dusting and mopping, vacuuming, general office cleaning, carpet cleaning and hard surface floor cleaning.
• Clean building carpeted floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming.
• Gather and empty restroom, food and other trash.
• Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
• Clean windows, glass, partitions, and mirrors.
• Operate equipment including scrubbers, pressure washer and carpet extractor.
• Assist customers, vendors, contractors, employees, members of management in a friendly and engaging manner when requested to do so.
• Conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety.
• Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled Maintains a clean free from debris warehouse floor.
• Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Meet company standards for productivity
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Up to 1 to 2 year(s) of related experience in forklift operation.
• Education: High School Degree or GED in relevant field or equivalent.
• Certificates (if applicable): N/A
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Back to top