Call Center Operations Manager
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Position Summary Reporting to the Senior Manager of Operations, the Operations Manager position is responsible for the day to day operations of the call center, offline leads, focusing on creating and managing reports, staffing, and time off request for the entire call center. The desired outcome is to run the call center with efficiency to provide a high level of guest satisfaction.
Perks of working at Living Spaces!
- Team based BONUS multiplier, we award BONUSES as a team! (eligibility required)
- Promotional opportunities with pay increases
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit available)
- Free Living Spaces attire (shirts/outerwear)
- Free lunches on weekends
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick time (eligibility-time in position)
- Medical, dental, and vision plus 401k (eligibility-time in position)
- Team Member Discount (15% regular priced merchandise)
- Referral Bonuses ($200 and up to $500)
- Annual Holiday Party and Summer Picnic
- Career Growth and relocation opportunities as we continue to expand!
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience; Minimum two years management experience with at least five years customer service experience in Call/Contact Center environment, or experience leading a customer-focused team within a fast paced growing, consumer/retail company.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Strong understanding of call center and customer service metrics
- Proficient at all applicable computer software: i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft CRM, etc.
- Preferred: Experience with Microsoft AX ERP software; Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to manage, develop, and motivate direct reports and build strong teams
- Strong understanding of internal SOPs
- Customer satisfaction focused
- Must work well in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, and good at dealing with constant change
- Outstanding communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set goals and drive performance
- Flexibility in work schedule: must be able to work morning, mid, evening, and weekend shifts, along with most holidays
- Work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines
- Experience understanding CA state laws around employee relations, ADA, FMLA, LOA, and HR policies.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of position, including lifting up to 25lbs.
- Prior leadership experience; Fluent in verbal and written Spanish (PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED)
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Back to top