We are looking for an experienced individual to manage and lead a cross-functional agile product team. Partnering closely with the development and product management group, you will provide strategic engineering leadership and best practice architectural guidance, with a critical emphasis on quality. You will implement a structured delivery methodology and framework based on industry best practice to ensure we are focused on the continuous delivery of customer value.
- Architect and develop full stack solutions
- Take ownership of specifications, work breakdown, planning and scheduling
- Communicate regularly with product management team
- Ensure that the team follows test driven development
- Actively participate in Agile process by helping with team sprints, stories/ scenarios
- Evaluate new technologies/ frameworks and adapt into product as required.
- Drive initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Do code reviews and provide technical mentorship to the team members.
- Conduct Performance reviews of team members, give feedback and help them improve
- Help in hiring and training team members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong relevant skills with at least 8 years of experience with minimum of 2 years in leadership role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering in Computer Science or related fields
- Proven experience of managing delivery of products
- Experience in programming large scale web applications from scratch
- Hands-on experience in Full Stack Development
- Strong in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Server Side Development Experience with Node.js, Java (JEE) or Go
- Knowledge and experience in relational databases preferably MySQL and NoSQLs.
- Understanding of RESTful architectures and experience working/interacting with web services.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and programming patterns
- Preferable knowledge of Ruby and Rails framework
- Follows Agile methodology
- Familiarity with TDD and continuous integration
- Unix/Linux development experience preferred.
- Good communication skills & strong team player.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments.
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Founder of Livestrem
We want to make it possible for every event anywhere in the world to be streamed live to the audience that's interested. We're excited to bring live streaming to everyone and we're excited to help businesses and organizations connect to their communities.
Back to top