Site Reliability Engineer
Because we’re all about live, our service experiences demand spikes of several orders of magnitude, requires managing petabytes of storage and gigabits/s of transit. You will be in the thick of solving the challenges of systems at scale in a way most engineers never experience.
In a nutshell, you will deliver a world class platform for Livestream. As a site reliability engineer you are a developer, who loves systems, infrastructure, and understanding how things work. You have a drive to improve everything, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
What you'll do
- Manage both physical and cloud infrastructure for the largest live event streaming platform on earth
- Build tools, interfaces, scripts, configurations, to improve the daily lives of our engineering and business teams
- Be an amazing part of a world class team, growing together
What we're looking for
- Experience scaling high-traffic infrastructure
- Experience with Unix systems administration including experience in any of the following: Go, Python, Ruby
- Experience troubleshooting distributed multi-provider infrastructure
- A solid understanding of more recent networking, and storage technologies
- A great team player, who likes to laugh, and wants to continue to grow every day
Tools we like
- Nginx, Varnish and HAProxy
- Memcached Redis, and MySQL
- Vault, Ansible, Consul, Packer, Terreform
- Kubernetes, GCP, AWS
- Datadog, NewRelic, PagerDuty
Livestream is the leading global provider of live video solutions. We help organizations big and small unlock the power of their live events. With simple technology our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web - reaching their customers, teammates, employees, and fans wherever they are. We are trusted by 10,000+ customers streaming millions of events around the world, including Tesla, Spotify, New York Stock Exchange, Salesforce, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, and PepsiCo.
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Founder of Livestrem
We want to make it possible for every event anywhere in the world to be streamed live to the audience that's interested. We're excited to bring live streaming to everyone and we're excited to help businesses and organizations connect to their communities.
Back to top