Sales Development Representative
Are you interested in joining a fast paced, energetic, motivated sales team with unlimited internal growth opportunities and uncapped commission? If so then Livestream is the place for you! Livestream's mission is to connect people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events live online. Our team is dedicated to working hard, having fun and changing the way people watch live events.
As a sales development representative
- You’ll be hitting sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- You’ll be engaging with inbound prospects, making 50+ calls a day and interacting via email and live chat.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our potential customers. Filling the top of the sales funnel with tens of thousands of dollars every week.
- You’ll join your team for weekly happy hours, monthly team outings.
- You’ll compete in monthly contests for great prizes!
This role is for you if...
- You have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication coupled with an outgoing personality.
- You are highly motivated and self-driven to achieve personal and team goals.
- You are mentally tough and view challenges as opportunities.
- You are competitive and consistently want to be the best.
- You have strong time management and organizational skills.
- You are a dynamic thinker with a positive mental attitude.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Did we mention weekly happy hours?
- One of the best tech offices in New York City
- Onsite Restaurant with a chef that provides free breakfast and subsidized lunch
- Onsite Barista and unlimited coffee
- Unlimited healthy snacks
- Full coverage for health, dental, and vision
- 401k plan
- Gym reimbursement plan
- Commuter discounts
- Comprehensive PTO, vacation, and parental leave
- Working alongside innovative and awesome people!!
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Edmund oversees Livestream's entire Customer Support Team. The team works together to manage all of the company's phone and email support tickets—and Edmund ensures that each customer's questions and concerns are addressed.
Back to top