Livestream is hiring a Product Manager
Livestream, the global leader in live video, is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our product team. This role will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle -- from identifying the most impactful improvements to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful experiences on the web and/or native mobile platforms. We’re still a small team so we’re looking for candidates who can wear multiple hats to fill gaps and ensure forward progress.
Livestream is the leading global provider of live video solutions. We help organizations big and small unlock the power of their live events. With simple technology our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web - reaching their customers, teammates, employees, and fans wherever they are. We are trusted by 10,000+ customers streaming millions of events around the world, including Tesla, Spotify, New York Stock Exchange, Salesforce, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, and PepsiCo.
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers and their needs -- includes user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, etc.
- Work with our engineering team to instrument features and report on how they are being used -- both upfront and as we release features.
- Provide input into product prioritization and help build our product roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, and success criteria.
- Work closely with design and engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development.
- Communicate progress and demo new features to the rest of the company.
- 3+ years of experience in product management of web and/or native mobile apps.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts.
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs in web and native app development.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research.
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity.
- Experience working with live streaming technology.
- Hands-on web and/or mobile development experience.
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Edmund oversees Livestream's entire Customer Support Team. The team works together to manage all of the company's phone and email support tickets—and Edmund ensures that each customer's questions and concerns are addressed.
Back to top