Mid-Market Account Executive
Mid-Market Account Executive
Livestream is building the best sales team in Brooklyn, a team of passionate, committed, commercially-minded people who love the thrill of the chase, are fanatical about client service and helping our customers succeed, and who are obsessed with the power of live events to transform the world. You must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals, ideally from the enterprise SaaS industry.
The Mid-Market Account Executive will be responsible for building long-term commercial relationships with organizations ranging from late stage startups to Fortune 500 companies. You will need to help these organizations scale their live video corporate communications and marketing efforts. We are looking for an ambitious closer with deep experience and a passion for sales.
The ideal candidate is someone who is not afraid to close 7 figure deals, who is excited about leaning into a fast-growing important category, and who is in search of leadership opportunities. We have a massive opportunity to build something special and we want your help.
- Build and develop long-term relationships with Fortune 500/1000 companies
- Ability to prospect new relationships through mixture of email, cold call, and in-person meetings that result in generation of sales qualified opportunities
- Manage the full sales-cycle from prospecting to closing including proposal writing, demo, negotiation, contract generation and other deliverables required for closing
- Meeting / exceeding monthly and quarterly targets
- Ensuring the accuracy of sales pipeline forecasts through efficient organization, consistent record keeping, and astute assessments of the development of mid-market and enterprise sales cycles
- Ability to consistently originate and close deals ranging from $25,000 to $250,000 in bookings
- 4+ years industry sales or business development experience is SaaS sales working in a mid-market or enterprise role
- Consistent over-achievement and over-attainment to quota in past experiences
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills working through multi-layered complex sales cycles encompassing multiple influencers, stakeholders, and decision-makers
How to Apply
Please tell us why Livestream should invest in you for this opportunity. CVs submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
About the Company
Livestream is the leading global provider of live video solutions. We help organizations big and small unlock the power of their live events. With simple technology our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web - reaching their customers, teammates, employees, and fans wherever they are. We are trusted by 10,000+ customers streaming millions of events around the world. Our customers include Tesla, Spotify, New York Stock Exchange, Salesforce, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Adidas, The Academy Awards, Warner Bros. Records, Paramount Pictures and more. Livestream operates with over 150 full-time staff members in 5 offices— in New York, Los Angeles, London, Bangalore, and Ukraine.
Livestream does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Edmund oversees Livestream's entire Customer Support Team. The team works together to manage all of the company's phone and email support tickets—and Edmund ensures that each customer's questions and concerns are addressed.
Back to top