Live Video Support Specialist
What’s this job?
Livestream is looking for a Video Support Specialist to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care team is responsible for supporting Livestream’s platform, hardware and software video production products to our customers. The Video Support Specialist is responsible for supporting our existing and future customers and partners in the U.S. and around the world.
What will you do here?
- Answer customer questions and concerns regarding Livestream's hardware products, platform services and anything in between.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, drive the product roadmap and help developers diagnose bugs.
- Be the first point of contact for incoming calls, emails, and online chats.
- Write and update customer facing FAQs and other internal documents.
- Proactively look for ways to improve our service and to better serve our customers.
Who you are:
- A video or internet guru.
- We help people stream video over the internet - you should be a master of at least one of those things and excited to learn the other.
- Passionate about connecting with and helping people.
- You love listening, talking, and working with people makes you happy.
- You're patient, sympathetic, and understand how to find that sweet balance between customer service and genuine friendliness.
- An exceptional communicator.
- You treat people kindly and can gracefully break down, solve, and explain, even the most complex problems.
- Bonus: You cringe when you see poor grammar in social media posts.
- You master any area you work in and naturally do more than is asked of you.
- You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion.
- We won’t micro-manage you. We provide you with lots of wiggle room and you must be hungry to learn and grow with the company.
- A team player.
- You get along with others and know how to keep the mood light. Your .gif game is on point!
We hire to grow!
We have a track record for successful growth within the organization. More than 45 agents and counting have moved from this entry-level Customer Care based role to Customer Success, Account Management, Marketing and more.
Required for a callback:
- Bachelor's level education or above.
- Demonstrated job stability - at least 1 year in a professional environment.
- At least 6+ months experience working in a customer service or support role.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes required evening and weekend shifts.
- Solid computer skills - you need to know your way around a Google spreadsheet; blindfolded after spinning on a bat 10 times.
- ¿Hablas español? No es necesario. ¡Pero sería genial!
What are the benefits?
- Full Time Position
- Salary is $45,000/year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) savings
- Paid holidays
- Commuter Discounts
- Annual company outing and regular celebrations
- Stacks of snacks and caffeine
- Working with awesome people
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Edmund oversees Livestream's entire Customer Support Team. The team works together to manage all of the company's phone and email support tickets—and Edmund ensures that each customer's questions and concerns are addressed.
Back to top