Live Video Specialist
Livestream is looking for a Live Video Specialist to join the Customer Experience team.
What will you do here?
- Be the first point of contact for incoming technical calls and emails, and provide product demos and dedicated support services.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, drive the product roadmap and help developers diagnose bugs.
Livestream’s Video Specialist team values:
- Being an excellent communicator, because treating people kindly can make a big difference. You should be able to gracefully break down, solve, and explain even the most complex problems. You're patient, sympathetic, and understand how to find that sweet balance between customer service and genuine friendliness. You love listening, talking, and working with people makes you happy.
- Understanding the whole business. Great systems aren’t built in a vacuum - they require hard work from extremely smart people across many disciplines and an understanding of how it all fits together. We won’t micro-manage you. We provide you with lots of wiggle room and you must be hungry to learn and grow with the company.
- Great teams are better than the all-star players. No matter how great someone’s ideas, they’ll be improved upon through collaboration. You get along with others and know how to keep the mood light. Your .gif game is on point!
- Loving live video and production. We are the world’s #1 live streaming platform for businesses and organizations. We help people stream video over the internet. We’ll teach you how to support our products, but you will need to know basic audio and video workflows to be successful in this role.
- Video editing, broadcast or production experience is a must. We will not consider applicants without any hands-on video workflow experience.
- Bachelor's level education or above.
- Demonstrated job stability - at least 1 year in a professional environment.
- Experience working in a customer service or support role.
- Solid computer skills - you need to know your way around Google Docs. Knowledge of Zendesk, Shopify, Recurly or Salesforce is a plus.
Location and Schedule:
- This position is fulltime, and located at our Brooklyn Headquarters at 195 Morgan Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11237.
- Our Support hours are 9am - 9pm ET, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Our schedule works on a bi-weekly rotation, and your shifts would be either 9a-6p or 12p-9p with every other weekend shifts required.
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Edmund oversees Livestream's entire Customer Support Team. The team works together to manage all of the company's phone and email support tickets—and Edmund ensures that each customer's questions and concerns are addressed.
Back to top