Live Technical Producer
Livestream is hiring a Live Technical Producer
The Producer at Livestream will report to the Head of Production and Senior Producer and be responsible for overseeing the full end-to-end live production of each assigned event. The successful candidate is a highly organized individual, who works well on their feet and communicates efficiently and effectively. This person possesses a wide range of technical, creative, and production management skills.
The three requirements of the successful candidate are:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, uses critical reasoning to solve a problem.
- Comfortable interacting with clients and representing Livestream on events.
- Ability to work long hours and handle stressful situations in fast-paced work environments.
The Producer role is a unique opportunity to tackle an immense market with an immense growth potential that is still largely unrealized. The core responsibility of the Producer is to successfully execute a variety of live broadcasts for clients from inception to delivery.
- Working with Project Managers and Account Managers to secure production details for each assigned job.
- Interfacing with the client and location contacts to understand creative needs and ensuring all technical needs for each assigned job are met on site.
- Understanding all technical, video, and IT details associated with each assigned job.
- Handling all pre-production needs for the job including securing freelancers, rental equipment, production assets, and travel logistics.
- Building a technical workflow that fulfills all needs for a given production and implementing any contingency plans to cover possible failure points.
- Leading the crew in building the workflow and setting up all production elements on site, fulfilling any technical role required.
- Gathering and submitting all assets, expense reports, and invoices related to the production.
- Maintaining in-house equipment and archives of all production recordings, photos, and other assets.
- Upholding production processes and contributing to the overall productivity of the Production Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Prior video production experience required
- Camera and audio experience a plus
- Ability to least at least 50 pounds and comfortable working at heights
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally, sometimes at short notice
- Valid passport required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have experience with live broadcast to be considered for this position
How to Apply
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. Please tell us why this opportunity is perfect for you.
About the Company
Livestream is the leading global provider of live video solutions. We help organizations big and small unlock the power of their live events. With simple technology our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web - reaching their customers, teammates, employees, and fans wherever they are. We are trusted by 10,000+ customers streaming millions of events around the world. Our customers include Tesla, Spotify, New York Stock Exchange, Salesforce, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Adidas, The Academy Awards, Warner Bros. Records, Paramount Pictures and more. Livestream operates with over 150 full-time staff members in 5 offices— in New York, Los Angeles, London, Bangalore, and Ukraine.
Livestream does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Edmund oversees Livestream's entire Customer Support Team. The team works together to manage all of the company's phone and email support tickets—and Edmund ensures that each customer's questions and concerns are addressed.
Back to top