Livestream's video playback experience team builds the client side applications that are viewed by millions around the world. This is an opportunity to develop at the forefront of video technology on the modern web, where technical challenges meet graceful interfaces.
Livestream is the market leader for real time event coverage. Our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web, and 10,000+ customers trust us to stream millions of events around the world. Our content partners include Facebook, The New York Times, ABC News, CBS News, Associated Press, HBO, and more. Livestream operates with over 180 full-time staff members in 5 offices, across New York, Los Angeles, London, Bangalore, and Ukraine.
- Accompany your code with meaningful test coverage.
- Provide feedback on your efforts and the work of others.
- Experiment and discover solutions to a range of technical problems.
- Drive towards the best video playback experience.
- Coordinate with API, QA, and product teams effectively.
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years building web applications.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology.
- Familiarity with modern streaming media formats (e.g. HLS, DASH).
- Experience in programming interactive browser-based applications.
- Solid understanding of object oriented design.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of Flash development is a big plus.
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Edmund oversees Livestream's entire Customer Support Team. The team works together to manage all of the company's phone and email support tickets—and Edmund ensures that each customer's questions and concerns are addressed.
Back to top