Credit and Collections Specialist
Livestream is hiring a Credit and Collections Specialist
Livestream is the market leader for real time event coverage. With simple technology, our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web, and is a top destination for live content from around the world. We are trusted by 10,000+ customers streaming millions of events around the world. Our content partners include Facebook, The New York Times, ABC News, CBS News, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Adidas, The Academy Awards, Warner Bros. Records, Paramount Pictures and more.
Livestream is seeking a Credit and Collections Specialist to join our accounting and finance team. This position is an integral part of our sales chain that works with many departments throughout the organization as well as heavy customer interaction to oversee customer credit analysis, invoicing, collections, and general accounting reconciliation.
- Make outbound collection attempts and answer inquiries via phone and email while continuing efforts in communicating with customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts and improve relationships
- Perform and maintain credit reviews, reference checks and other background information research to establish new credit accounts and evaluate changes to payment and credit terms for existing accounts
- Track accounts receivable to identify past due accounts, send reminder notifications, and ensure the overall quality of the AR balance in terms of collectability.
- Follow up on contracts with sales staff to determine what additional efforts are necessary to collect on the accounts, and when necessary, negotiate with sales, management, and customer representative for the best method in collecting extremely past due accounts
- Collect and process customer payments in accordance with payment due dates (credit cards, wires, ACH, and checks)
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management on a monthly basis
- Interact with third party agencies handling severely past due account and closed accounts
- 2-4 years work experience in collections
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent technology skills, particularly expertise with Microsoft Excel and accounting applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask effectively and work independently
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor while working with customers, sales representatives, other team members within the company
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Edmund oversees Livestream's entire Customer Support Team. The team works together to manage all of the company's phone and email support tickets—and Edmund ensures that each customer's questions and concerns are addressed.
Back to top