Livestream's video playback experience team builds the client side applications that are viewed by millions around the world. This is an opportunity to develop at the forefront of video technology on the modern web, where technical challenges meet graceful interfaces.
Livestream is the market leader for real time event coverage. Our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web, and 10,000+ customers trust us to stream millions of events around the world. Our content partners include Facebook, The New York Times, ABC News, CBS News, Associated Press, HBO, and more. Livestream operates with over 180 full-time staff members in 5 offices, across New York, Los Angeles, London, Bangalore, and Ukraine.
- Targeting diverse platforms, including desktop, mobile, Roku, Xbox, and Chromecast.
- Performance measurement and tuning.
- Driving towards the best video playback experience.
- Coordinate with API, QA, and video product teams effectively.
Experience and Skills
- 4+ years building web applications.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology.
- Familiarity with streaming media formats and delivery techniques is a plus.
- Experience in programming interactive browser-based applications.
- Solid understanding of object oriented design.
- Critical attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Flash development is a big plus.
Meet Some of Livestream's Employees
Technical Support Manager
Edmund oversees Livestream's entire Customer Support Team. The team works together to manage all of the company's phone and email support tickets—and Edmund ensures that each customer's questions and concerns are addressed.
Back to top