Workplace Experience Program Manager
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in downtown San Francisco for a professional who is intelligent, resourceful, proactive, helpful and gets things done. No task should be too small or too big. You take pride in seeing an projects run smoothly and reducing the stress of your teammates.
You pride yourself on being detail-oriented, creative and a problem solver. You are a brilliant communicator and are able to influence behavior. You should enjoy working with different personalities and know how to prioritize a multitude of tasks and demands.
Represent the WE team, vision and mission in all that you do.
QUALIFICATIONS + EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years successful professional experience required in one or more of the following areas with focus on tenant improvements: project management, real estate development, or relevant architecture/design experience.
- BA or BS degree, OR alternative to a degree, an additional 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Keen understanding of sourcing/procurement, facilities operations, vendor management and customer service.
- Comfortable with legal terms and structures for standard commercial contracts and leases.
- Ability to communicate complex project execution strategy and plans clearly to internal and external stakeholders and lead diverse groups of staff and contractors.
- High competency with Mac OS, g-suite and productivity software
NICE TO HAVES:
- Mac and g-suite wiz
- Project management
- CAD /interior design software
- Project manage and provide logistical support on all large workplace experience team initiatives
- Work closely with and manage vendor teams of project managers, designers, general contractors, specialty contractors, and furniture providers to ensure decisions are made at the appropriate level with LiveRamp’s priorities always as the driving factor.
- Focus on continuous improvement, develop measurable targets, verifiable milestones and catalytic results.
- Develop long term goals and objectives to support the success of the WE team.
- Develop annual budgets and operating plans and continuously reduce cycle times, improve quality and lower cost.
- Oversee program financial reporting partnering with our finance; completed quarterly or as required (accruals, forecasts, etc.)
- Work with procurement team to conduct RFP’s related to facilities and engagement as needed.
- Define Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for the program and continually measure the strengths and weaknesses of the program to determine areas for improvement. Hold project managers accountable for timely accomplishment of deliverables, provide guidance, ensure corrective actions are taken as necessary, monitor metrics, and report progress and challenges.
- Review special projects and experience program requests to ensure legitimate business need and justification and provide approvals or alternate solutions as required.
- Meet with experience leads worldwide, when necessary, to define project parameters and take accountability for quality, cost and timely delivery.
- Assign projects to appropriate teams for execution, and monitor progress through completion.
- Oversee all procurement related activity for the experience team (quoting, PO requests, work order requests, invoicing).
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top