Web & Digital Marketing Manager
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is searching for a Web & Digital Marketing Manager to join our demand generation marketing function. We are seeking someone who is passionate about B2B websites, search engine optimization, and paid media. This role will be focused on maximizing business value of company owned websites and assets (i.e. digital products) by optimizing for SEO, UX and conversion in order to achieve business goals. This is a chance for an experienced marketer to work in “startup” environment as they will be the very first person hired internally to focus on LiveRamp’s digital strategy.
If you love data and are passionate about website strategy, SEO, paid media, and being a part of a growing business, LiveRamp is looking for you. We offer an environment to work with lots of data applying your analytical skills in a fast paced, growing company.
- Establish the strategy for LiveRamp owned websites, including everything from planning to tactical execution
- Oversee content and design strategy and execution to ensure SEO, funnel optimization, UX and conversion optimization best practices are being employed at time of launch and over time
- Oversee our agency relationships for SEO, SEM, and Web
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with agency partners to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Oversee the maintenance and continued development of a mobile first, SEO and UX optimized website that will generate reliable leads
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing with a superb understanding of web standards and a solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, and user experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience growing mid or large scale websites
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing websites, landing pages and user funnel
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Working knowledge of back-end web development and the design limitations and capabilities as they relate to various digital environments
- Detail oriented, efficient, organized, self-starter, highly productive and collaborative approach to work
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top