VP, Human Resources/HRBP
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a self-motivated individual who loves building and nurturing strategic partnerships? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you have a passion for coaching and development?
In this fast-paced, high-growth team you will work directly with our Senior Leadership, so it will require a high degree of self-sufficiency, organizational skills, proactivity and the ability to enjoy a quick-paced environment. This is an amazing opportunity to make a high impact contribution to a thriving organization on the cutting edge of technology. Consider joining our team.
- Develop and lead planning, design, implementation, communication and delivery of the company’s Global HR initiatives across US and European regions
- Lead our core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, engagement surveys, succession planning, workforce planning)
- Drive people management excellence using communications, coaching, mentoring, and organizational design
- Partner with Talent Acquisition & Development, Total Rewards, Talent Management to deliver the company’s career philosophy
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures and the development of people within the company
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years experience at HR Business Partner level
- Expertise in organizational development, change management and leadership development. (HRBP and/or consulting background preferred)
- Experience leading in a hyper-growth or startup enviroment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Business driven, people focused with exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Strong working knowledge of US employment law & practices
- Passion for technology, e-commerce & leading workforce trends
- Experience leading Global HR teams is preferred but not required
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top