Here at LiveRamp, we’re changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
As a UX engineer, you will walk the line between engineering and design. You have an eye for detail that can make bold vision reality. You’ll work alongside the Product Design and Engineering teams to craft compelling core components and user interfaces, creating value for our customers and differentiating LiveRamp’s products from others in the marketplace.
- Create interactions that delight and empower clients.
- Maintain and expand Kodos, our UI toolkit and the foundation of LiveRamp Connect.
- Improve stylesheet management (i.e. sass or scss).
- Advocate for high-quality user interfaces across engineering.
- Inform and guide product requirements and design mockups to maximize client value.
- Proactively suggest and execute improvements to our product, from small tweaks to major initiatives.
- Expert in CSS3 - media queries > SQL queries.
- HTML5 puppeteer - there’s never been a <video> tag you couldn’t autoplay.
- An inability to decide whether you prefer engineering or design challenges.
- 2-3 years proven experience in managing both design and development of front-end projects.
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive.
- Passion for creating a superlative user experience, down to those little details that matter.
- Well designed and up to date on-line portfolio that demonstrates design inspiration, interests and skills is a plus!
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Events including games nights, happy hours, camping trips and sporting leagues
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top