UK Sales Manager
Headquartered in California and expanding internationally, LiveRamp is the global leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a deal maker that knows how to hustle, navigate and manage large and complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be in the vanguard of marketing technology, identity management and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Prospect and drive revenue from accounts you have identified as key prospects for LiveRamp.
- Build and expand relationships with senior marketing peeps at some of the largest brands.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close.
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Strong experience in quota (target) carrying sales/BD experience.
- Great communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive
- Extremely competitive commission plan
- Private medical
- 25 days for holiday
- Life insurance
- Matched pension to 10%
- Strong social committee – events, free lunches, etc.
- Onsite gym
- Location. Work in the heart of central London – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our season ticket loan.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top