TV Campaign Operations Analyst
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
The TV Campaign Operations Analyst (COM) manages LiveRamp's daily delivery of services in support of our TV clients executing addressable and linear TV advertising campaigns. TV campaigns typically involve monitoring and supporting the ingestion, matching and delivery of data files from and/or to clients and partners for use in TV targeting and measurement. A COM is the primary owner of the end-to-end TV campaign process for LiveRamp TV clients.
- 3+ of years experience in campaign operations or customer success for enterprise/strategic accounts
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly and also teach these skills to others
- Proficient in navigating databases from the command line (e.g. Amazon Redshift, Google Cloud Platform), and querying databases with SQL
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written, and ease presenting to client teams
- Remarkably driven and a stellar, organized multitasker
- Diligent and prompt, working as needed to always answer emails/calls within 12 hours
- Advertising technology, digital marketing, or TV platform experience is a bonus
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Desire to work in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Work closely with TV clients to deliver their advertiser’s campaigns and measurement solutions
- Support, communicate, and coordinate campaign plans and execution and navigate challenges as they arise.
- Project manage client TV workflows in order to delight clients, while managing expectations.
- Host frequent operational calls and delivery status updates with client teams to ensure alignment.
- Understand the ins-and-outs of the TV product & conduct quality control checks proactively
- Resolve issues rapidly and have the skill to determine when to escalate an issue to management
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
Back to top