Tech Entrance Rotation & Mentorship Program
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking for a company where you can learn and grow with dedicated mentorship? Do you have a generalist, jack-of-all-trades, background? Are you at your best when tackling ambiguous and complex problems with a team of brilliant and friendly people?
LiveRamp’s TERM rotational program offers new grads of all backgrounds the opportunity to contribute to key business initiatives, drive projects from 0 to 1, and grow through experience at a speed and with freedom that is without equal.
Your first rotation depends on your strengths and interests as well as the needs of the team. You may be placed on our Product Operations team, acting as a technical support consultant to our clients and partners; our Partner Integrations team, helping to integrate LiveRamp across the entire marketing application ecosystem; as a Chief of Staff to one of our executives, helping them to scale intelligently; or on any number of other teams as we grow. Previous TERMs have designed and launched new products, participated in mergers & acquisitions, researched new market opportunities, and more.
With the mentorship of a senior team member, you’ll develop a deep knowledge of LiveRamp’s products and business, enabling you to transition around the company and leave organization-wide impact. On top of this, you’ll attend program-specific development workshops and speaker series as well as social events for your TERM class.
Depending on your rotation, you will have a variety of responsibilities ranging from working with clients, customers and their data, to collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders, or managing internal projects but you will always:
- Take on full ownership of diverse projects across the company, which could be anything from conducting due diligence on an acquisition target to reporting on new developments in the adtech industry.
- Contribute towards building a great company and culture.
- Learn technical skills through your team, experience, and exercises.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and independence, but also great at collaborating.
- The brains, attitude, and a desire to learn -- anything and everything.
- Great communication skills internally and externally.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Desire to work in the heart of San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Growth. From day 1, you’ll be empowered to drive projects from start to finish, ensuring that learning experiences are never in short supply.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top