Tech Entrance Rotation & Mentorship Program
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you want to get into tech, but aren’t sure where to start? Are you at your best when you work with an incredibly smart team who inspire and challenge you? LiveRamp’s TERM Program is a great opportunity to experience a cross-functional role with strategic focus and dedicated mentorship inside of a rapid-growth tech company.
Your first rotation depends on your strengths and interests; you may be placed on our Product Implementation team, acting as a technical consultant to our clients and partners, our Partner Integrations team, helping to integrate LiveRamp across the entire marketing application ecosystem, as a Chief of Staff to one of our executives helping them to scale intelligently, or on a number of other teams as we grow.
With the mentorship of a senior team member, you’ll develop a deep knowledge of LiveRamp’s products and business, enabling you to transition to another role in Business Development, Customer Success, Product, Talent, Marketing or other areas of the business. You’ll attend program-specific development workshops and speaker series as well as social events for your TERM class.
Depending on your rotation, you will have a variety of responsibilities ranging from working with clients, customers and their data, to collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders, or managing internal projects but you will always:
- Take on full ownership of diverse projects across the company, which could be anything from conducting due diligence on an acquisition target to reporting on new developments in the adtech industry.
- Contribute towards building a great company and culture.
- Learn technical skills through your team, experience, and exercises.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and independence, but also great at collaborating.
- Exhibited interest in tech - whether you've taken a CS course, built your own app, or managed a technical project, you've gotten your hands dirty.
- The brains, attitude, and a desire to learn.
- Great communication skills internally and externally.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top