Team Lead, Full Stack
Here at LiveRamp, we’re changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
As a Team Lead, Full Stack, you’ll be responsible to help engineers develop new skills and advance their careers. You should have a track record of leading productive engineering teams and have at least 1+ years of engineering management experience.
In the first six months of this role, you will start out as an individual contributor, learning our web development technologies, contributing to the development of full stack applications, and forming close working relationship with your teammates in engineering. Once you have a good foundation of the projects here at LiveRamp, you will take on a new challenge and transition into a management position, leading and coaching a team of full stack software engineers.
On the engineering team at LiveRamp, we value ownership and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll up your sleeves and start solving huge challenges as soon as you begin.
A Day in the Life of a LiveRamp Team Lead, Full Stack
- Add major features to existing applications and build new ones.
- Quickly grow (within your first year) to manage and mentor a team of high-achieving engineers.
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Take our engineering, business development and culture in a whole new direction during one of our four Hackweeks every year.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
You are an ideal candidate if you
- 3+ years experience building high quality, performant and scalable web applications.
- Expertise in working with all aspects of an application; you’re just as comfortable building user interfaces as you are designing and implementing the data models and infrastructure that power them.
- Experience with mentoring (or managing) people. Previous experience in a team lead role is ideal.
- Expertise in web development technologies such as Rails, Backbone.js or React or the brains and brawn to become an expert.
- Good diagnostic and debugging sense, the ability to find a needle in a haystack (or a bug in a program stack.)
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- You lead by example, by setting the right context and by helping teammate do their best work.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)t
- Commuter benefits
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Events including games nights, happy hours, camping trips and sporting leagues
More about us
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top