Talent Acquisition Intern
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you passionate about people, technology, and building high-caliber teams? Do you thirst for a fast-paced, high-growth, ever-changing environment? We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern who is proactive, detail oriented to a fault, and self-motivated to help our Recruiting team during our peak season. As a Recruiting Intern at LiveRamp, you will partner with recruiters and coordinators to assist with all aspects of university recruiting, logistics, and candidate experience.
This is a part time (15-20 hours/week) role, August-December 2017, based in our San Francisco office.
WHO IS LIVERAMP?
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We value ownership, humility, and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll-up your sleeves, and start making awesome hires as soon as you begin.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Communicate professionally and ensure candidates have an overall amazing experience in every step of our process.
- Establish, improve upon, and execute creative processes/projects/operations.
- Contribute to building a great company!
- Pre-screen resumes and forward qualified candidates to recruiters.
- Coordinate event logistics - including shipping arrangements, marketing/outreach campaigns, content curation, etc.
- Curate content for our social media channels.
- Be an effective brand ambassador.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and within 2 years of graduation.
- Organized to a fault. You organize for a general sense of peace and calm, not just because you have to, and you stress the little things when it comes to paying attention to detail.
- Experience with Google Suite (gcal, gdocs, gmail, etc.).
- You are proactive in identifying and taking on new projects (independently and collaboratively) and you execute on your ideas.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. You will be in constant communication with hundreds of candidates weekly on email and in person. You always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Social media whiz - you know the ins and outs of LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook and are comfortable creating content.
- You consider yourself to be quite tech savvy. You can pick up new technologies very easily.
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
WHAT WE'LL GIVE YOU IN RETURN
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world!
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a member of the Online Workflows Engineering Team, Shia manages the data delivery process—ensuring LiveRamp's partners get the most out of their data.
Back to top